Easter Picks Round 2!

Hello darlings

It is week two of Cass and I's team up! Once again if you still have not visited her blog, I seriously don't know why you haven't, but you should. Also, a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Cassiday (hahahahaha dead) and Dorian for getting engaged this weekend! WOOOOOO! You can read about what Dorian has to say about Cass, here. Have some tissues, because if you are anything like me, the written word just kills me and suddenly, I am a waterfall of emotion.

Well, this week is out of control, y'all. I feel like a maniac and everyone I talk to is probably seriously concerned for my mental health and well-being. Heck, I'm seriously concerned for my mental health and well-being. But it is all about to be cured by two things: Kate Spade and Tory Burch. Last week, I went a little loft crazy, I will admit, and this week I am going a little more expensive but totally dazzling.

So without further ado,

The dress: Madison Ave. Collection Bowden Dress by Kate Spade
I can't even describe how perfect it is. For Easter Sunday. I love it. It is fun and classy and lovely. I just want to wear forever.

I love it. It is a bow. It matches the earrings. It would be the perfect accent to the dress.
I am a sucker for Kate Spade earrings. I just want to buy them all but currently I am obsessed with these. So Perf. 


I just want to go live in Kendra Scott. I like there fashionable and bold statement pieces and this necklace is no exception. I would love for this to grace my neck. Love it. 


This Bag: Robinson Open Dome Satchel by Tory Burch
I die. I'm dead. I need life support. I LOVE this bag. In every color. Every situation. It is perfect.

I think a nice pair of nude pumps would complete this look but I could not find any that I really loved. But it is fine. Life will go on. 

Anyways, I hope everyones easter is going to be amazing! I'm ready to love on the Lord and remember what He did on the cross 2000 years ago for me. That is humbling. Jesus died, rose again, and conquered death hell and the grave for me and you. There is truly no greater love and I am forever forgiven and in awe of my beautiful savior. What a majestic day that is such a exemplary action of the great love Christ has for us. Whoa, I am so unworthy and He still loves me so much. I literally have tears in my eyes thinking about it. Jesus, thank you.

Anyways, I will leave you with this, John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  That is the real deal, y'all.

Happy Easter,
Adina 

Comments

Popular Posts