Hello Beautiful,



Like the last time I posted a blog was in may of last year. I am sorry. Bad blogger. But like I have three readers anyway. Oh well. Anyways, let me fill you in on life lately.



1. I have graduated from college. I would tell you that I am really excited and so grateful to be done with school but my next point kinda removes just a little bit of my joy and adds to it at the same time.

2. I am a grad student. I just decided that my degree would be worth more with a masters, that would lead to the CPA. So I just kinda went for it. However, the good news is, I absolutely love it. What I am learning is strictly accounting with a concentration in audit and assurance. Even crazier? I am like supposed to be done in May of 2016. Yeah I know, where has the time gone?



3. I still work for a large oil and gas company. It is still such a blessing and I still learn new things every single day. I thought I loved accounting when I started at this job, but in my time with the company I have learned that while I do enjoy accounting, the people I work with make my job. I am so blessed to be apart of this and get to soak up their expansive knowledge every single day.


4. I got the post-grad life on lock. HA! JK. My life is quite the messy and interesting little experience. I grow every single day. I learn about myself every single day. I am blown away by good the Father is everyday. It is an odd combination of busy and still moments that I absolutely delight in.


5. F and A are still a thing.  and I swear we fall in love more and more every day. I am sometimes surprise that five years and some change ago, we found each other. I guess I have never really told y'all how we met, but I will save that little nugget of a story for a later date. But here's a even bigger newsflash for you, F and I live in the same city. It is honestly such a welcomed and beautiful but also odd and slightly intimidating transition. But I am grateful for it every single day.


Well I could go on and on, but I will get quiet for a little while. I guess a little mystery is a good thing for the next time. So that being said, here is a picture of some puppies. Cause it is Friday, and who doesn't LOVE puppies?





LOVE,
 a older more mature Adina haha jk

Comments

  1. welcome back ;)
    6. She now lives in the same apartment complex as me and loves being my neighbor! That is all!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts